To hear an audio version of this newsletter, click here: http://iTeleseminar.com/72863814
Enjoy this Q & A from someone having trouble finding love.
Q: I am diving into a lot of your work.
I'm having a hard time visualizing and imagining myself with anyone other than one man I know whom I have never been involved with romantically and who is currently in a partnership/living with his girlfriend.
Any tips for letting go of that and visualizing someone else? It's been a problem for me for the past 3 years since I met him. I cannot get him out of my head although I've tried.
A: I'm so happy you're enjoying my work.
But I have to be honest. I'm concerned about you.
The single biggest block to love I've ever seen is attachment to the wrong person. And you are exhibiting major symptoms of just that.
I don't even consider you available until we handle this attachment. So, this is what I would do:
1) Shelf any work you are doing to try and attract love. It is completely USELESS until this is dealt with
2) Set a very strong intention to dissolve your attachment to this unavailable man whom you've never even been involved with
Remind yourself that God has to have something better for you than that! (And rest assured, there is an available, hot guy waiting for you to become available yourself)
3) Do some heavy duty releasing work.
Get and do the guided meditation on the "Releasing" recording. Even consider the Release Kit. You need to pull out the big guns if you are really serious about finding love.
4) As you release, do not allow yourself to focus back on this man. When you're tempted to envision him, force yourself to see beyond him. Even a close replica who can't see past you and adores you will do.
I cannot tell you how critical it is for you to take your life off hold. Until you do, you're pretty stuck.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but chin up! You have every hope in the world for the love you want.
You just need to deal with this attachment, and you can move very quickly into true soulmate love.
I support you in that! ♥
To hear an audio version of this newsletter, click here:
This week's Q & A is from someone who has had trouble having any lasting relationships at all.
Q: Kathryn, the longest relationship I ever had was just a few months. And that was in my 20's. Now I'm turning 40, and it's been a long time since I've had a relationship that lasts longer than 6 weeks.
What is wrong with me?! I'm losing faith that I'll ever find someone, and yet, I want a husband and children while I still have a chance at that. Is there any hope for me?
A: You have every hope for love! I have a client getting married in a few weeks who came to me with your exact issue. Walking her beyond her pattern was what changed everything for her.
If I were working with you, here's how we would solve this issue for you.
1. We'd look into your past and see if you are hanging on to old trauma or if you have been equating love with hurt. We'd look for whatever your block is and treat it.
2. We would work to line you up with love completely. I suspect you have a fear or misconception that has you torn about love. We need to let go of anything that is in conflict within. Things like this can hold love away.
3. I would make SURE you know you're lovable and worthy of a lasting love.
4. Finally, we would lay in some new patterns for you -- of thinking, of behavior in connecting with attractive people and of dealing with the inevitable bumps in the road as you date.
This protocol has been super effective in my work. It's responsible for my ever-expanding wall of weddings.
Much of it you can do yourself. But many times, we have a blind spot, which keeps us in a frustrating pattern like yours. What can help is either a love coach or possibly my Soulmate Bootcamp -- a program that has worked with many holdouts, who have almost give up on love.
It's on sale next week for our birthday sale, so stay tuned for that and take a look at it in the meantime.
I support you in finding love. You can and you will!