1. Valentine's Day was created by a chocolate company! It is a manufactured holiday and while, yes, it's fun to send love reminders to people, it is JUST ANOTHER DAY. When you are in love, you celebrate regularly and don't need a special day to remind you. And when you're single, you may think, "bah, humbug!" and that's just fine.
2. The majority of Valentines and even flowers go out to non-sweethearts. More flowers and remembrances are sent and received by students, teachers and family members than by romantic partners. So claim this holiday for YOU whether you've met a romantic soulmate or not. And remember that there are nonromantic soulmates such as pets, parents, friends, children and even siblings so tap into that love energy which connects you to the same unconditional love that you will feel when you come together with your One.
3. Make a point to send out love to the soulmate you haven't met yet. Buy them a card to give them later or spend a few moments thinking of them and sending a message to them on the inner.
4. Every one of us has been the only office worker NOT to receive flowers on an occasion. This day is in NO way a competition to see if you're loved or not. Of COURSE you are! So remove your ego from being in such a competition and if anyone wants to rub it in, feel bad for them that they would need to resort to such a low vibe.
5. When you are with your One, it will make up for EVERY bad Valentine's day you ever had. If this one isn't that great, it will get healed in the future, I promise!
Have a good one, and I bless you for love beyond your wildest dreams!
Feb 11, 2010
It has been a WHIRLWIND lately and sorry I haven't written. We had the BEST time in my soldout Deliberate Creation Telecourse, and I've just returned to Boracay from Australia, where I taught a few packed workshops and did some interviews.
When it is SO snowy in the U.S., I wish you all could don your bikinis and join us here in the sun.
It is almost Valentine's Day and so of course, I'm doing lots of media and want to remind you that even if you're single it can be an enjoyable day.
So, here's my popular video on the subject: