In Part 2, we cover dating tips such as Connecting Do's and Don'ts. After you have approached someone you are attracted to, you need to seek a connection. Here are some dating tips.
1. DO watch your energy. You want to seem mildly interested, pleasant and harmless.
2. DON'T exude desperation or pushiness. You might as well put your hand on their chest and give them a shove away from you. Why? Desperation and pushiness repel.
3. DO honor the person's boundaries. Don't violate their personal space (learn to be aware of this). Don't go into a monologue if you can tell they're not into what you're saying.
4. DON'T seek to be dazzling. Your stellar personality will be less interesting than being a good listener.
5. DO look deeply into your attraction's eyes and become acutely aware of the connection between the two of you.
Connecting should be light, fun and with sensitive energy. Running anyone over with a bulldozer of in-their-face energy may send them scrambling for cover. Practice these dating tips for connecting with someone in the next couple of weeks with no attachment to the results just to get better at connecting when you want to. More dating tips to come!