Hey there, it's Kathryn and happy Valentine's Day!

Today's Q & A is an answer to what I did when I had my lonely Valentine's Days, and I hope it will help you, too


Have a great one!

love,
Kathryn

Q:  Kathryn, you mentioned that you suffered through many lonely Valentine's Days, but right before your husband came, you made it into a day of hope. Can you tell me how you did that?

A: It was a process of gaining more faith. I accepted that for the time being, I was single, but affirmed that I would soon have Valentine's Day with my One. (And what I'd add for you is the reminder that once you're with your soulmate, it will make up for every lonely Valentine's Day you've had.)

Next, I would make sure to send some love to my guy on February 14th, wherever he was in the world (In hindsight, I now know he was not far away & looking for me, too).

Finally, I bought him a card that I knew I would one day give him. (Sure enough, I did give it to him: on our wedding day. And he shed a tear over it!) 

I suggest you do the same: send some love and buy your One a card or gift for future delivery. It's a great act of faith, and I"ll bet it'll make you feel good, as it did for me.

I bless you for using this day to hasten your journey into the arms of love.

0 comments: