So many of you have written or mentioned to me the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle last month

It’s given hope and inspiration to millions!

On the royal wedding day, I also had a new client say to me:

“I just can’t imagine after all I’ve been through that love could happen for me.”

With those words, she expressed one of the big things that can keep your own fairytale romance away

Believing you’re left out of love

I’d say 95% of the folks now on our Wall of Weddings had that fear – that somehow they were the one who couldn’t hope for their very own soulmate

And yet they got their person!

The very first chapter of my book Love Will Find You conveys the message:

“Believe he’s out there.”

He is

Having FAITH is very magnetic

And so if you’ve thought of love in the past day or two, let me reassure you that you DO GET IT

If you can have that hope and even belief, love will come very quickly to you

You never could be left out of something as magical as love

You are lovable and loved right now “as is”

Love is your birthright

Have a great rest of your week!

0 comments: