Here's a Q & A - a great one for anyone getting impatient to find love.

Q: Dear Kathryn,  I feel SO stuck in my life. It has been eons since I've even had a date.

I recently discovered your work, and for the first time in years, I'm finding hope that maybe I can find love after all.

Is there anything I can do to get out of this rut I feel like I'm in?

Thanks!

A: First off, let me say that even if you've waited a long time for love or almost given up, you still get love. That has not changed.

When you've had a long pattern of any kind, it takes a concerted, steady effort to change it. That's why a book or teleseminar here and there (or even a retreat) are not enough.

You need to institute a regular protocol to change things up. When I work with people privately, we lay in a regular combo of recordings, homework, meditations (hypnosis), daily practices and private sessions that keep them moving beyond blocks they may have.

This is the best way to break a bad "habit" -- or rut -- in love.

One of my private clients -- at age 51 -- recently used this practice to manifest the thing that had eluded her all of her life: the man of her dreams. He's the most handsome guy she has dated, highly successful and crazy about her, too.

I bless you for finding what can work the best to keep you moving into love. I have a feeling we may be adding your photo to our love wall soon :)

0 comments: