Q:  Hey Kathryn! I love your work and it helped me meet a guy several years ago who landed in my lap. Problem is, it's a bit of a crazy love. We have broken up often but just can't seem to quit each other. To be honest, it's not that fun any more, but the thought of parting ways for good just breaks my heart

We are definitely in a rut, which is why I enjoyed the Rut Class so much. Do you think that getting out of my rut in this case means we have to break up?  Because I'm scared that's the answer, but sure don't want to face it. Is there any hope to work it out? Part of my problem is that he will not go forward with me as much as I want. I do want marriage and a family. And I've wasted years of my life on him at this point. Is leaving him the only answer?! I need your advice on this

A: I'm glad you heard the Get Out of Your Rut Class and that it's inspired you to try & figure this out. I'd hate you to spend another few years in limbo with your guy

Having said that, we don't know the answer yet, but it's entirely possible that you can retrieve this relationship, get it out of the rut and finally move forward into what you want with this man

There's a technique I use to kickstart something that is stalled. And it's been very effective in bringing relationships to soulmate level, where everything changes and it goes where you want it to go

The technique involves getting out of any bad pattern the relationship has fallen into

And also bringing it up to soulmate level

Even if your boyfriend doesn't know what you're doing, it only takes one person to uplevel the relationship and make it dynamic again

Set a secret intention that you will make it better
And then watch your energy, trying your best to stay in a good, centered and hopeful place even as things come up

It really does help to have someone walk this journey with you to get what you want

0 comments: