Q: I've been following your work for more than a year now.

I've read your books and I always listen to every webinar and Q&A, but nothing is working for me.

I feel like I grow and make progress with every class I listen to. I still have faith that love will happen for me and soon, but it's hard to stay strong in the dating desert.

rarely meet people out-and-about or even in church, although I do look around and try to project a friendly welcoming manner. I just joined match.com about 2 months ago and only about 5 guys have contacted me.

I emailed 2 (not any of the 5) but they were clearly not interested.

If I have a "block". I don't know what it is, but I'm pretty sure it's not the main ones you talk about, because I've given those considerable thought. I can't afford your programs.

Do you have any other advice? I feel like faith alone is not enough, which goes along with what I've heard you say that waiting and waiting is not the right approach either. I'm not sure what else to do, besides pray or meditate to have the block revealed to me.

What do you think?

A: You do have a block for sure, and I'm sorry for your experiences.

At some point, you probably should get additional help. It's too easy to read or hear something and not really do anything differently. Joining a course or getting coaching has been my breakthrough in several instances and paid for itself many times over.

Oftentimes, you need to go deeper with someone holding your hand through the hard parts.

But on to your question. There's nothing wrong with you BUT a block. You haven't identified what yours is yet, but you definitely have one or you'd be with your soulmate by now.

The good news is we don't have to identify what the block is. There is a shortcut to what you want, and it's something I seed into all of my work. If you can do this, things can change in an instant.

Love is the easiest thing to manifest in this way. It could happen any minute when you get yourself into the right energy.

What does this entail? Let me break it down.

1. Getting happy  more of the time. It's just that simple. Being happy is magnetic.

2. Shoring up your soft spots. Many who have difficulty finding love get knocked down from Soulmate Level on certain subjects or in certain situations. For example, one of my clients would find herself shrinking whenever she saw an attractive man. She would shut down, getting fearful. There was no way she could connect with the guy once her energy started sinking.

Her job (and yours) was to learn to stay at the high level at critical moments for her love life that scared her.

It took some practice but in this instance, she mastered it quickly and met a guy 9 days later who she is still with now. That's how fast it can go once you're at Soulmate Level.

3. Making sure you are open. Many I've worked with sabotage themselves without even knowing it. One person I worked with cherished her freedom more than she realized. Every time a good prospect presented himself -- a hot guy who was available -- she would mess it up or find fault until it was too late. We had to deconstruct this tendency - of which she was not aware - and fix it. Once we identified it, troubleshooting the pattern wasn't hard and now she is happily married.

What I've just outlined is the fastest way to love (and to anything else you want, too). It's worth it to get there.

0 comments: